NEW Member Benefit Added – Aflac Accident Advantage!
Aflac received a lot of calls from Independent Contractors asking about accident insurance, which was initially not part of the program, until now!
Aflac in Member Benefits now includes:
- Individual accident insurance through Aflac Accident Advantage.
- Cancer Indemnity Benefits
- Critical Care and Recover Insurance
What is accident insurance? It’s a way to stay ahead of the medical and out-of-pocket expenses that add up so quickly after an accident injury – not just for emergency treatment, hospital stays and medical exams, but for other expenses you may face such as transportation and lodging needs.
HOW IT WORKS
When you have a covered accident, Aflac will send cash benefits directly to you and you decide the best way to spend them. You’ll receive cash benefits for these and other expenses that may not be fully covered by your major medical insurance.
- Broken teeth
- Intensive care unit confinement
- Ambulance, ground and air
- Emergency room
In addition to delivering cash benefits, Aflac offers:
- One Day Pay SM, only from Aflac
- Cash benefits paid directly to you to use as you see fit
- A wellness benefit you can use for routine, preventative care
- Portable – you can take the plan with you wherever you go