Openforce has partnered with ZayZoon, a responsible financing solution, to provide independent contractors access to their settlement funds ahead of scheduled payment. For a small fee, this new service, offered through ZayZoon and integrated with Openforce’s IC Pay, provides on-demand access to upcoming settlement payments*. As a result, independent contractors can improve their access to cash, while escaping the exorbitant rates common to the payday lending industry.
IC PAY & ZAYZOON SOLUTION
Available to Openforce members using IC Pay, this benefit is designed to help contractors keep their independent businesses running while avoiding credit card advances, high borrowing fees, payday loan processes and inconvenience. And if you’re a contracting company that is already doing advances for independent contractors, IC Pay eliminates all the administrative work and provides a much better practice in support of proper IC contracting.
- No credit checks.
- Fast sign up, and all made possible by a trusted integration with Openforce’s IC Pay.
- Funds sent directly to their bank account.
- Full customer support.
Contracting Company Benefits
- No-cost benefit available to independent contractors.
- No burden of guaranteeing re-payment.
- Secure integration with IC Pay services already in place.
- Repayment automatically deducts from the IC’s next settlement.
- Helps independent contractors stay contracted by managing their cash flow challenges.
As part of Openforce’s Member Benefits program, contractors using IC Pay can sign up with ZayZoon and receive early settlement transfers. Signup takes less than a minute, and contractors can immediately see how much money they’re able to access, and to have the money transferred into their bank account on the same day. The contracting company is not involved in providing early access to funds.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Independent contractors receiving settlements through IC Pay can get started immediately by accessing ZayZoon in their IC Portal in Member Benefits.
- Openforce clients using IC Pay don’t need to do a thing. Contractors receiving settlements through IC Pay may elect to take advantage of this new program as they need it.
If you’re new to IC Pay, and in need of a payment platform that flexes with your on-demand workforce, we’re ready to help. In addition to superior settlement services, Openforce goes a step further to equip contractors with highly personalized tools and benefits like ZayZoon to help grow their business and stay contracted.
*Settlement-advance amounts vary based on settlement cycle and settlement history in IC Pay.